It’s pretty engaging to participate in anything and everything done or shared by Connie Sokol. She is presenting this next week at HUB night! Yep exciting! She’ll be launching her “Back to Basics” program and sharing her gems of wisdom. Becky Rogers will be presenting the hour before as a guest speaker for American Mothers, Inc. of Utah Valley.
Becky is a certified LIFEstory Coach, BodyTalk practitioner, and mother of 10 who loves living life with intention! She is a manifestation specialist in abundance in all areas, including body, mind, spirit, love, and money. She has a special place in her heart for families and loves to work on humanitarian projects with hers.
Check out the list below for many other group discussions, organizations and presentations to “Help – Unite – & Build” families! Come for one hour or all evening.
RSVP for Tickets Here via Eventbrite
One night a month, one location, many organizations and individuals unite to strengthen families.
Contact Karmel Larson to submit your event to join the evening once or regularly.
Current (and occasional) organizations and events hosted at HUB night are…
- Back to Basics with Connie Sokol
- American Mothers, Inc. of Utah Valley: For all women and mothers
- Kindermusik Learning Circle – For mothers of young children 0-7
- Zion Youth Academy Adult Education Colloquium – For anyone interested in building home school community
- Whole Foods Plant Based Potluck Group – For anyone looking to improve their health and the health of their family
- HELP Utah: Introduction to Home Education – For anyone interested in learning about home school and/or improving their current home school systems.
- Women for Decency
- Parent’s Television Council: Information will be available at the HUB – Monthly member print newsletters available